Industry’s First LTE-Based Sensor
to Monitor Critical Grid Utility Pole Assets
UbiGrid Tilt and Vibration Monitor (TVM) enables utilities to manage critical utility pole assets, providing data on pole tilt and movement, as well as impact and vibration levels. TVM gives grid operators a full view of utility pole fleets, enabling remote identification of structural pole damage; helping to more efficiently plan maintenance and avoid costly outages.
Simple to Install.
Easy to Scale.
The UbiGrid TVM is easily installed in minutes with a simple band snap-in attachment or directly on to wood or concrete poles with self-tapping screws. UbiGrid TVM is fully self-powered and requires no wires or field commissioning.
Turning utility poles into smart assets that deliver data driven insights
Our new sensor gives grid operators a clearer picture of the condition of T&D pole and structure assets and provide critical data analytics tools to facilitate comprehensive grid modernization, efficiently and cost-effectively.
Connect with Ubicquia now to make your community smarter, safer and more connected.
- Detailed asset tracking with GPS
- Self-provisioning with LTE communication
Operations & Maintenance Data
- Tilt at install and effect of weather or impact
- Vibration from impact, weather, and line switching
Real-time Alarms and Thresholds
- Immediate threshold notifications
- Mandatory for revenue generating poles (Small Cells)
Data Integration and Analysis
- API into SCADA, OMS or WOMS
- Integrated with utility pole asset data