Energy, O&M Savings
- 20-40% lower energy costs
- Smart lighting schedules
- Intelligent dimming
- More efficient maintenance
- Fixture and pole details
- High accuracy GIS data
- Real-time notifications
- Revenue-grade energy usage
- Detailed asset tracking
- Unlimited lighting schedules
- Unlimited alerts
- Real-time analytics
Simple & Fast Installation
- Self-provisions in seconds
- Actionable data in minutes
- No network to build
- Integrates with sensors
Implementing UbiCell for lighting control reduces energy consumption to provide significant operational cost savings and extends LED lifespan to cut replacement costs. It also makes a positive impact on the climate, by reducing CO2 gases.
With UbiCell lighting management system, you can:
- Track street lighting performance and costs
- Dynamic scheduling based on astronomical clock
- Set an unlimited number of dimming schedules and threshold alerts
- Get real-time notification of luminaire faults and outages
- Easily add air quality and other sensors to any UbiCell deployment
UbiCell lighting management system helps utilities reduce O&M costs by identifying lighting issues without rolling a truck. This allows you to address issues proactively and quickly. Advanced lighting control also provides grid visibility across entire utility service territory.
With UbiCell, you can:
- Get much needed grid and asset visibility
- Monitor voltage, including sags and swells
- Set and automate dimming schedules to reduce loads during peak events
- Alert teams to momentary outages or bigger issues
- Easily deploy self-commissioning nodes on existing infrastructure
Wide Power Range (120V - 480V)
Single SKU allows for simplified inventory and installation
Allows for carrier migration without a truck roll
Enables savings of up to 50% vs standard Photocells
Tilt & Vibration
Provides data on pole condition of the pole, knock-down, and weather impact
Utility and safety agency approvals, ensure dependable performance
Multiple Form Factors
Supports virtually all luminaire configurations requirements
The UbiCell lighting control platform uses an LTE cellular network instead of a mesh network for four reasons:
1. Removes need to design, install and operate a private network.
2. Allows you to install nodes faster and scale with ease.
3. Leverages the most widely deployed reliable network.
4. Reduces total cost of ownership by 15-25% over ten years.
UbiCell is managed by Ubicquia’s cloud-based management system, UbiVu, so you can support many sensors, applications, and queries through a single pane of glass. Pre-built APIs allow this rich data to feed into other systems. Additional power metering provides even more knowledge and the ability to pursue different charging options.
It’s easier to get your smart city projects started with the UbiCell lighting control platform. You can deploy new nodes in minutes. You can easily combine with the Ubicquia AQM platforms and expand the capabilities to include environmental analytics.
UbiCell Technical Details
|UBICELL TECHNICAL SPECS
|Triac assisted relay, Fail on
|Power Supply (auto-sensing): 120V to 480V (50/60Hz)
|High accuracy GPS
|Dimming control: Auto select: 0-10V, DALI, DALI2
|Tilt, vibration, sag and swell detection
|Surge rating: 10 kV/5kA or 20 kV/10kA Type C
|Embedded Trust M security feature
|Security: AES 128/256-bit encryption
|Multiple reporting frequencies
|Size: 103.5mm x 88mm