We are Ubicquia LLC (“UBICQUIA,” “We,” “Us,” “Our”), located at 1333 Gateway Drive, Suite 1003/1004, Melbourne, Florida 32901, and the UBICQUIA Website and its Services.
You (“You,” “Your”) are a User of UBICQUIA’S Website and Services.
- “Affiliate” means any entity, now or hereafter existing, that directly, or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the subject entity. “Control,” for the purposes of this definition, means direct or indirect ownership or control of more than 50% of the voting interest in the subject entity.
- “Content” includes, but is not limited to, processor-executable software, human and/or machine readable software, information, works, databases, text, audio, images, video, tactile data, Metadata, and other machine-generated and machine-presentable information.
- “Industrial Device Services” means processor-executable software operating over the Internet in a client-server architecture to collect, aggregate, and deliver data exclusively associated with network-connected industrial devices; processor-executable software operating over the Internet in a client-server architecture to control network-connected industrial devices; and processor-executable software operating over the Internet in a client-server architecture to monitor various operational characteristics of network-connected industrial devices.
- “Mail” means electronic mail (e-mail or email), physical postal mail passed through a government-controlled mail delivery provider, or physical mail passed through a privately controlled mail delivery provider. For the avoidance of doubt, the U.S. Postal Service is an example of a government-controlled mail delivery provider, and United Parcel Service® is an example of a privately controlled mail delivery provider.
- “Metadata” means data, alone or in a set, that describes, in whole or in part, and provides information about other data. For example, and not limitation, Metadata for an image may include a size of the picture, color or colors, intensity, image resolution, creation date, copyright holder, an identifier of the capturing device, description of the image content, and the like. For example, and not limitation, Metadata for a web browser may include browser’s type and version, default search engine, a color scheme, a frequency at which web pages are surfed, an operating system, a computing device platform, pages of a website visited along with the time and date of such visit and the time spent on those pages, and internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), an internet service provider, and the like.
- “Personally Identifiable Information” means information that can be linked to an individual. A non-exhaustive list of information that can be linked to an individual includes a person’s name, a person’s phone number, a person’s address, a person’s email address, a person’s organization, and a person’s title.
- “Services” means Website Services and Industrial Device Services, and, exclusively in relation to the products and services provided by UBICQUIA, information collection, time-limited information storage, information delivery, and e-commerce.
- “Website Services” means processor-executable software operating over the Internet in a client-server architecture to provide any one or more of data collection, data aggregation, data processing, data analysis, data delivery, and the like automatically or under manual or programmatic control.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WE COLLECT, AND HOW WE COLLECT IT.
We receive and store any information You voluntarily enter on our Website and Services or otherwise provide to Us (e.g., by filling out a form, providing feedback, requesting additional information), including information that is generated by your interaction and activities when using our Website.
COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
Methods We may use to collect Personally Identifiable Information include:
- “Contact Requests/Program Registration/Demo Requests/Other Information Requests.” If You choose, You may request product information and/or a live demonstration, request to sign up for a program that We offer and/or request that We contact you. You may also elect to respond to a survey We offer regarding our products and Services. When You do any of the foregoing, We may require that You supply a first and last name, email address, and state of residence. In some cases, We may also request additional contact information such as a full address and phone number and information regarding the company on whose behalf You are contacting Us. We may execute algorithms on the input You provide to verify the authenticity of a format for the data. For example, and not limitation, We may algorithmically determine that an alleged email address You enter includes first and second portions separated by an “@” and ending with a known domain extension.
- “Computer and Connection Information” We may collect and analyze information provided to Us by Your Internet-enabled computing device when You use our Website and Services. Exemplary information we may collect and analyze may include Your browser type and version, Your operating system, Your computing device platform, the pages of our Website you visit along with the time and date of such visit and the time spent on those pages. We may also collect and store Your Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), which is an Internet-wide unique string of numbers assigned to your computing device by, for example, Your media access control address (“MAC address”), which is a unique identifier conventionally assigned to a network interface controller (“NIC”) for use as a network address at the physical layer, Your Internet service provider. Web servers that host Our Website and Services automatically identify Your computing device by its IP Address. We will use Your IP Address to administer our Website and Services and to help diagnose problems with the web servers that host our Website and Services. Your IP Address also may be used to gather broad demographic information.
In the future, we may use semi-permanent cookies and/or permanent cookies or and similar tracking technologies to track Your activity on Our Website and Services, and We will hold certain information associated with those semi-permanent cookies and/or permanent cookies. Your Internet browser may be configured to refuse these semi-permanent cookies and/or permanent cookies. Alternatively, Your Internet browser may be configured to indicate to You when a cookie is being sent and give You an opportunity to accept or deny the cookie. If You do not accept the cookie, You may not be able to use some portions of our Website and Services. To delete cookies stored on Your computing device, or to command Your browser to refuse and/or delete cookies, You should review the help features of your browser.
BE AWARE THAT IF YOU VISIT OTHER WEBSITES OR USE OTHER WEB-ENABLED SERVICES, YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO ACCEPT OTHER COOKIES. WE DO NOT CONTROL USE OF THESE OTHER COOKIES AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM RESPONSIBILITY FOR INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THESE OTHER COOKIES.
- “URL Click Stream” We may collect the full Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) click-stream to, through, and from our Website and Services, including any time and date information associated with the full URL.
USE OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
We use Personally Identifiable Information that You provide to Us or that We collect from You to: 1) Respond to Your requests; 2) Communicate with You; 3) Provide, improve, and develop Our Website and Services; 4) Customize Your experience; 5) Prevent or investigate fraudulent or inappropriate use of Our Website and Services; 6) Facilitate billing services; and 7) Conduct research and development. Some specific examples of Our uses of Your Personally Identifiable Information include:
- “Request Responses.” When You provide Personally Identifiable Information as part of a fillable form, for example, We will use Your Personally Identifiable Information for purposes related to the form and for other internal business purposes. For example, if You complete a “Contact Me” form, We will use Your Personally Identifiable Information to contact You.
- “Customized Experience.” We may use Your Personally Identifiable Information to provide You with an experience using Our Website and Services that is customized to You. For example, specific Content, specific information related to Our goods and services, and specific advertising or other promotional material may be tailored by Us and delivered to You via our Website and Services using our analysis of Your Personally Identifiable Information.
- “Mailings.” After You register as a User with Our Website and Services, we may, from time to time, send Mail to You to inform You of Our products and Services. The Mail may inform You of new and/or updated features, special offers, or other related information. The Mail We send may contain encoded data that enables Us to learn about Your usage of the Mail. For example, We may learn whether an e-mail was opened, and if so, whether and what links were clicked. We may combine such information we have learned with Your Personally Identifiable Information to improve Your experience with Our Website and Services and/or to provide further Mail to You.
- “History.” We may maintain records of Your activity using Our Website and Services. Our records may include all information from any of Your activity with our Website and Services.
OUR SHARING OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
In the course of operating UBICQUIA, We may buy or sell assets. Depending upon the transaction, Your Personally Identifiable Information may be a transferred asset. In the event We are acquired by another company, Your Personally Identifiable Information may be an asset transferred to the acquiring party. We will endeavor to provide notice via Our Website and Services of any change of ownership or control that affects Your Personally Identifiable Information.
OUR COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING OF NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
OPTING-OUT FROM RECEIVING OUR EMAIL.
If You do not want to receive Our Mail about new services, promotions, or other news that We believe is noteworthy, You can opt out. To opt out, please send Your request to opt out, including any relevant information that will help Us satisfy Your request, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OF CHILDREN.
Our Website and Services are intended for use by adults who are interested in the products and Services we offer. We do not direct our Website or Services to anyone who is not an adult. We do not knowingly collect any Personally Identifiable Information from any person We know is under the age of 18 years old.
OUR SECURITY MEASURES TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY.
UBICQUIA takes industry-standard, reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under Our control, which includes Your Personally Identifiable Information. We will exercise industry-standard, reasonable care to provide secure transmission of information between Your computing device and the web servers that host Our Website and Services. We cannot and do not ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to Us over the Internet, and We cannot and do not accept any liability for any unintentional disclosure.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES.
INTERNATIONAL VISITORS; GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR).
If You are in located in the European Economic Area (EEA), 1) You may seek confirmation regarding whether We are processing personal information about You; 2) You may request access to Your personal information, including Your Personally Identifiable Information; 3) You may ask that We correct, amend, or delete Your personal information, including Your Personally Identifiable Information; and 4) You may object to Our processing of Your personal information, including Your Personally Identifiable Information, at any time; however, doing so may impact Your ability to use Our Website and Services.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
We may retain Your Personally Identifiable Information for as long as We have a business need for such information or as long as applicable laws, regulations, or government orders require Us to retain it. We believe our retention of your Personally Identifiable Information is time-limited.
1333 Gateway Drive
Melbourne, FL 32901